CHARACTER TRAITS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE COMPUTER GIANTS
Hello and Welcome
The following traits of these successful business people gifted us by these rare individuals, once again share amazing similarities. Success, as we have learned, is not some freak accident that casually selects us out from the masses like a lucky dip.
They simply represent small continuous daily actions repeated, again and again, day after day. As we read on and learn from these Giants of the computer age we can see and learn from their strategic work ethics and decision-making skills that hold them in such high esteem.
Steven Paul Jobs
Who Was Steve?
Steve Jobs was an Entrepreneur, Businessman-Inventor and Industrial Designer. He was the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Apple Inc.
‘Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night knowing I’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me’
‘My favourite things in life don’t cost money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we have is time’
‘Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it’
- Have No Limits On Yourself
- Maintain Your Passion Always
- Be Yourself Be Original
- Accept Nothing But The Best
- Money Is Never The Priority
- Build The Best Team
- Absolute Pride In Your Product
- Prioritise Service To Your Customers
- Marketing Is About Your Highest Values
- Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Who Is Mark?
Mark Zuckerberg is a Computer Programmer and Internet Entrepreneur. He is the Co-Founder of Facebook and currently operates as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
‘In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks’
‘The Question I ask myself like almost every day is, am I doing the most important thing I could be doing’
‘You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that, than doing nothing at all’
- You Get What You Spend Your Time Doing
- Constantly Listen To Feedback
- Don’t Be Afraid To Make Mistakes
- Only Hire People You Would Work For Yourself
- Look To Make A Change InThe World
- Be Forever A Student
- Build A Really Great Team
- Look To Give The Very Best Experience
- Have Total Sincerity About Your Product
- Social Bonds Are critical
Who is Jack?
Ma Yun, known professionally as Jack Ma, is a Chinese Business Magnate who is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Alibaba the World’s Largest Distribution Company.
‘We will make it because we are young and we will never ever give up’
‘Never deceive others in business or in life. In 1995 I was deceived by 4 companies that are now closed. A company cannot go far by deceit’
‘If you don’t give up, you still have a chance, giving up is the greatest failure’
- Get Used To And Never Fear Rejection
- Keep The Dream Forever Alive
- Be Focused On Work Ethics and Culture
- Stay Inspired
- Stay Focused
- Ignore Those Who Doubt You
- Have The Most Respectful Name In Your Business
- Make Your Customers Number 1
- Listen To Complaints They Are You Greatest Opportunities
- Have Passion And Be Passionate
Who is Bill?
William Henry Gates is the Co-Founder of Microsoft and is a Business Magnate, Investor Author and Philanthropist. In 1975 Gates Co-Founded Microsoft, which became the World’s Largest Personal Computer Software Company.
‘I failed in some exam subjects, but my friend passed them all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft’
‘Don’t compare yourself to anyone in this world. If you do you are insulting yourself’
‘Your unhappiest customers are your greatest source of learning’
- Never Stop Exuding Energy
- Make Use Of Your Influence
- Work Harder
- Create Your Own Future
- Have Fun And Enjoy What You Do
- Diversify Your Interests
- Always Look For Advice
- Pick A Champion Team
- Breakthrough Procrastination
- Have And Keep A Sense Of Humour
Discipline Is The Bridge Between Goals And Accomplishment
These men and many others who have engulfed the world through the window of the computer age are pioneers in whatever the future holds in Information Technology.
Young entrepreneurs are becoming wealthy overnight by simply having a new idea, whether they can go the distance will depend largely on being able to acquire and follow the wisdom of the gentleman above.
Please write with any opinions or examples of inspiration below in the comment section. I look forward to hearing from you as always.