Hello and Welcome,
Today I feel honoured to introduce an array of quotes from a man who I was introduced to not that long ago. He has since become such a huge part of my life as he offers simplistic and profound ideas that will leave you dumbstruck and pondering in ways possibly no one else has. We are all suffering, but where does the suffering come from?
You will find out here and become aware of the many simple choices you have to turn things around. Sadhguru Quotes Life in a completely different manner than most other teachers today and along with my other very good mate, Eckhart Tolle has become my teacher guide and soulmate as I search for true Peace, Joyfulness and Bliss.
These 3 emotions which are all within our grasp are a possibility for us all. As you will come to understand and know having read these extremely wise words. Don’t expect to be the same person by the end of this post!!
1. Do you have any problem other than life is not happening the way you think it should happen?
2. If you fall down 100 times in a day so what. For a committed man, there is no such thing as failure. If you fall 100 times, 100 lessons to be learned. If you commit yourself like this, you are creating what you really care for. Now your mind gets organised, once your mind gets organised everything is organised. You are the creator!
3. You are not suffering life. You are suffering your memories of the past and your imagination of the future. Neither of them exists. Life is just happening the way it is meant to happen!
4. Once your life is an expression of your blissfulness, you will not be in conflict with anyone!
5. My mind and my thoughts are not who I truly am. They are just thoughts, that’s all! They are just my reaction to things made from my life experience so far. Conditioned by what has happened (past) which is then influenced by my imagination. None of it is real!
6. If you just know how to deal with what’s Now, you know how to deal with your entire life. This moment if you know how to deal with your thought, your emotion and your body. The rest, the drama or madness will happen outside of you. If I am like this, I will be joyful and wonderful no matter what happens in the outside world!
7. Only when you do not know yourself, the opinion of other people becomes important!
8. Don’t try to be the best… just do your best!
9. Everything can become beautiful if you do it consciously. Everything can become ugly if you do it compulsively!
10. You doing something willingly is the fundamental element of your joy, however simple or idiotic it may seem. I am doing something willingly makes a world of difference. The difference between heaven and hell is just this. You are doing something willingly, that’s your heaven. You are doing something unwillingly, that’s your hell!
11. When you do not know what to choose show total involvement in everything. Then life will choose… and it is never wrong!
12. We do not have absolute choice to choose our situations, but we have been given the freedom to choose our experience!
13. Entering the spiritual path means you have become conscious of your suffering. You were suffering unconsciously… now you have become conscious of it. Conscious suffering is always deeper than unconscious suffering, but it is good, at least you are conscious about it. As long as you don’t become conscious, the suffering will always remain. Once you have become conscious, it need not remain forever. There is a possibility, isn’t it?
15. When your happiness is dependant upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation!
16. Too many people are hungry not because there is dearth of food. It is because there is dearth of love and care in human hearts!
17. The planet is spinning on time… not a small event. All the galaxies are managing fine… the whole cosmos is doing great. But you have one nasty little thought crawling through your head, and it is a bad day! The problem is you are living in a psychological space that bears no connection with reality. And you are insecure because it can collapse at any moment!
18. When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you.
19. If you resist change, you resist life!
20. Every moment there are a million miracles happening around you… a flower blossoming, a bird tweeting, a bee humming, a raindrop falling, a snowflake wafting along the clear evening air. There is magic everywhere. If you learn how to live it, life is nothing short of a daily miracle!
21. The only thing that stands between you and your well-being is a simple fact… you have allowed your thoughts and emotions to take instruction from the outside rather than the inside!
22. Death is a fiction created by people who live their lives in total unawareness. There is only life, life and life alone, moving from one dimension to another, another dimension to another!
23. The longing for peace has essentially come from troubled minds, minds that are torturing themselves. For them, peace is a big commodity that they have to seek. If you are not using your mind for self-torture, why would you think of peace? Would you seek the exuberance of life or would you seek peace? Only if you have become an expert in self-torture, peace seems to be the greatest thing
24. All we can ever experience happens from within us!
In the video, I’ve included below Sadhguru at the beginning of the video mentions the word ‘Ashram’ a number of times. An Ashram is simply a Temple or a Monastery
Sadhguru Quotes Continued…
25. Do you want to look good or feel good? How wonderful you feel within yourself is most important!
26. When you are all-inclusive, your experience of your existence becomes beautiful, and that is why you are joyful!
27. If all your energies are focused in one direction, enlightenment is not far away. After all, what you are seeking is already within you!
28. When I say spiritual, I am talking about you beginning to experience that which is not physical. Once this spiritual dimension is alive, once you start experiencing yourself beyond the limitations of the physical and the mental, only then there’s no such thing as fear. Fear is just the creation of an overactive and out-of-control mind!
29. Our lives become beautiful not because of what we do, our lives become beautiful simply because we have included everybody around us as a part of our dream of well being!
30. Responsibility simply means your ability to respond. Responsibility=Response Ability!
31. Today, if you have one depressing thought in you, you will sit depressed. Why? The whole cosmos is going on phenomenally well today, but that does not matter. In your mind there is one thought, not too many, just one… that is bothering you, that will depress you and put you in the dumps!
32. But to be loving is simply this… a willingness to respond freely and openly. Right now, it may be limited to one or two people in your lives. But it is possible to extend this ability to embrace the entire world!
33. The way people are living today, I would say, NEVER do unto others what you do unto yourself!
34. Without experiencing the joy of life, you cannot seek the source of life!
35. Everything that ever happened to you, you experienced right within you. Light and darkness, pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy…all of it happened within you. If someone touches your hand right now, you may think you are experiencing their hand, but the fact of the matter is you are only experiencing the sensations in your own hand. The whole experience is contained within. All human experience is one hundred percent self-created!
36.Don’t hold back your love, your joy, and your exuberance. Only what you give becomes your quality, not what you hold back.
37. Reactivity is enslavement. Responsibility is freedom!
38. It is our compulsive reaction to the situations in which we are placed that causes stress!
39. Even if I am with a million people, I am always alone. I do not see people as people. I see them as myself!
40. Being responsible is taking ownership of your life. It means you have taken the first radical step to becoming a complete human being…fully conscious and fully human. In taking responsibility and beginning the journey toward conscious living, you are putting an end to the age-old patterns of assigning blame outward or heavenward. You have begun the greatest adventure life has to offer… the voyage inward!
Well, there you have it… 40 Sadhguru quotes on Life. Hopefully, there will have been at least one that can question the way your living and inspire some changes. Personally, No 1 Is my favourite and I’d love to know which one is yours. Please take the time to Like And Share in the boxes provided below, and I encourage you to leave any thoughts and comment in the section below…
Namaste to you all
Love and Blessings